“Vision” is a vital sensory that carries a lot of information into the brain to process. And teach us to learn the things around us Which is generally Most of what we learn Caused by learning through the eyes the most Because seeing each image Not just looking at nothing But the images seen will stimulate the brain to work To analyze, memorize, and build a knowledge base And continue to coordinate the work of the eyes with other body parts, also known as Eyes-Brain Sync (eyes connect learning to the brain)
Tips raising children that make eyesight is the beginning of learning.
- Visual acuity is 80% of the starting point for learning and it also impacts a child’s development all around. Especially for brain development, analytical thinking, memorization, as well as the development of muscles. And the movement of children
- 30% of the brain is Cortex, which is essential to human perception. Contains the nerves that are linked to the eyes. While other parts of the senses Touch is only 8% and hearing is only 2%.
- Children will have complete visual development when entering the age range of 6-7 years, if the child has disease Or visual abnormalities that are not treated during this age It can affect the development of visual impairment throughout life.
- Children eyes are much more sensitive than adults. Making UV rays from the sun Including blue light from various monitors Can affect the retina Eating foods that protect against the effects of these radiation, such as lutein, a vitamin that is abundant in kiwis. And greens It is therefore a matter that should not be overlooked for children in the digital age.
- The brain can be stressed more than usual if a child has vision problems. Which affects the ability to remember And thought processes in the brain
Tips Raising children : Children are smart if they are smart, take care of their eyesight.
The secret formula for managing children in the digital age To enjoy learning from various tablet screens Without adversely affecting the health of the eyes By taking your eyes off the screen every 20 minutes and switching to other activities. Look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 minutes to relax your eyes from long, close-up gaze. And should not be used for more than 2 hours per day
Trees and nature help to develop good vision.
Besides learning through the digital world Allowing children to learn in natural places with green spaces Is an activity that helps to develop eyesight And can also help strengthen the concentration of children as well
Lutein from Kiwi and Vitamin A, an essential nutrient for eye health, coupled with Omega 3,6,9 and Vitamin B12 for brain power.
Lutein was like a knight who guarded the eyes to the children. Acts like natural sunglasses That protects the retina from being damaged by the blue light that comes from sunlight. And various monitors Reduces the risk of developing eye diseases such as macular degeneration and cataracts.It also helps in signaling between the eyes and the brain. Lutein and vitamin A are abundant in kiwis, including leafy green vegetables like spinach, kale, and morning glory.
Omega 3, 6, 9 and vitamin B12 contribute to brain development. And the creation of neurotransmitters for efficient brain function is abundant in fish, nuts, all of which are essential nutrients. Will help the children Have eye health ready to learn. From the eyes to the brain or Eyes-Brain Sync itself.
In addition to getting complete nutrition for the eyes and brain through various menus, children’s milk with kiwi extract. Provides natural lutein And high in vitamin A Helps with vision and omega 3,6,9 and vitamin B12 nourish the nervous system and brain like Dutch Mill Gen I milk is another option to facilitate nutritional support for children. It learns effectively from the eyes to the brain.